Looking for more details about government or having trouble finding the information you need? These guides outline helpful information and link to websites you may find useful.
Military Families & Veterans
As a member of the Senate Committee on Veterans Affairs, serving America's military families and veterans is a top priority for Senator Tester. Click HERE to learn more about how Senator Tester's office can help you.
- Federal Benefits Guide for Veterans
- Veterans Health Administration
- Veterans Benefits Administration
- VA Resources for Returning Active Duty, National Guard and Reserve service members of Operations Enduring Freedom and Iraqi Freedom
Veterans History Project
The Veterans History Project collects, preserves, and makes accessible the personal accounts of American war veterans so that future generations may hear directly from veterans and better understand the realities of war. Created and authorized by Congress, the Veterans History Project received unanimous support in the House and Senate and was signed into law on October 27, 2000.
Agriculture and Water
Farmers and ranchers are a vital part of Montana's economy. As a third-generation family farmer, Senator Tester is a strong advocate for Montana's agricultural producers and rural communities in the U.S. Senate.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Farm Service Agency
- Agricultural Statistics Service
- Natural Resources Conservation Service
- Rural Development
- Montana Department of Agriculture
- Montana Department of Livestock
- Montana Wheat & Barley Committee
- Montana State University Extension
Montana has a rich tradition of protecting our clean water resources for drinking, irrigation, fishing, and recreation. We enjoy far higher water quality than most areas of the country.
- Bureau of Reclamation
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Environmental Protection Agency STAG Grants Program
- Water, Wastewater, and Solid Waste Action Coordinating Team
- Montana Department of Natural Resources and Conservation, Conservation and Resource Development Division
- Montana Water Resources Division
- Montana Drought Information
- Montana Water
- Montana University System Water Center
With reports of identity theft and concerns about product safety in the news, protecting American consumers becomes increasingly more important. These resources will help you gather information to be a smart, safe consumer in today's world.
- Federal Government Consumer Information Gateway
- Consumer Product Safety Commission
- United States Postal Inspection Service
- Federal Citizen Information Center
Senator Tester is helping share online safety resources with Montana families. He recently hosted public forums in Billings and Kalispell to discuss online safety. The presentations were open to the public and were followed by an extensive question and answer session.
Additional online safety resources are available at the following websites:
Children's Online Privacy
Facebook Family Safety Center